SMSC is at the heart of all learning. We plan opportunities to explore the strands of SMSC though our learning time and collective worship. Stimulas is drawn from our creative curriculum, recent events (school or in the media) and for our values both as an LDBS school and uniquely to Meridian Angel Primary School.
- Developing personal qualities and using social skills (e.g TTYP..)
- Participating, co-operating and resolving conflicts.
- Understanding how communities and societies function.
- Developing and expressing personal views or values.
- Investigating moral values and ethical issues.
- Moral codes and models of moral virtue (e.g schools provide a clear moral code as a basis for behaviour)
- Recognising right and wrong and applying it.
- Understanding the Consequences of actions.
- Developing personal values and beliefs.
- Experiencing fascination, awe and wonder
- Exploring the values and beliefs of others.
- Understanding human emotions.
- Using imagination and creativity in learning
- Exploring understanding and respective diversity.
- participating and responding to cultural activities
- Understanding and appreciating personal influences.